Explorer’s vessel inspection service is the most robust preventative maintenance program for recreational vessels in San Diego.
Inspection Key Features
- Performed monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
- Operate engines and all major systems
- Issue findings prioritized by safety, severity
- Report e-mailed to you after completion
- Customizable depending on your needs
- Sets a baseline for all preventative maintenance
- Keeps your vessel “sale-ready”, preserves value
- Helps avoid large surprise repair costs
Stay Ahead Of The Curve On Your Vessel’s Maintenance
Properly caring for a larger vessel is a time-consuming task. For owners who are active in the management of their vessel, but are not ready for a yacht management program, Explorer Marine’s vessel inspection program is a great middle road.
Presented to you in a highly-detailed report, the program evaluates your yacht’s safety equipment, along with all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems to provide clarity on your yacht’s current state of repair. Inspection findings are issued a rating based on priority, and offer actionable courses of action to remedy your boat’s key maintenance issues.
Ready to get started?
To schedule or discuss the vessel inspection program, please call us at (619) 223-2158. Alternatively, you may fill out the form below and we will get back to you!