Now Hiring Marine Technicians
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explorer Marine Services is seeking an experienced Marine Technician for the local San Diego area. Marine technicians inspect, maintain, and repair vessels at the various marinas around town. Our technicians are responsible for diagnosing and repairing boat engines, hulls, propellers, rigging, and navigational equipment. They also install and test sanitation and refrigeration systems, cabinetry, electrical systems, steering gear, and accessories.
A successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle
- Has own set of tools
- 2 years of marine-related experience
- Electrical and plumbing knowledge
- Outboard/inboard mechanical experience
- Diesel experience
- Is meticulous, clean and has strong attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work under minimal supervision, follow through with tasks, and take ownership and pride in work performed.
- Must have a consistent and reliable work ethic by adhering to work schedules utilizing time efficiently in order to complete assigned tasks within defined deadlines.
- Must be willing and able to travel within the San Diego area and work extended hours on occasion, during high demand periods
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verification, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verification throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marine-related mechanical: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift